Record your voice

6 nov. 2014

Formal and informal e-mails


How to write an email? Here you are some tips:

Formal and informal letters


Tip 2

Here you are a proposition of formal email:



Subject: Job application

Dear Mr. Rider,

My name is M.G. I have seen your job offer in the newspaper and I think I have the right qualifications.

When I was a teenager I liked going skiing in the winter and playing tennis in the summer. Now, I do yoga every day, I go hiking twice a month and I’m good at extreme sports.

At the age of 18 I went to a state university. I have studied a degree in teaching and I have taught music and PE to children between 6 and 10 for 5 years.

My level of English and French is very good, so I didn’t have any problems to find a job as a child entertainer in a hotel at 22. I’ve worked in that hotel as a receptionist too since 2008.

I find myself a dynamic, loyal and punctual person. I love children and I would love to be a worker in your hotel but I only have a question: Is it a full-time or part-time job? 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire