Record your voice

30 oct. 2014

A2 - PRESENCIAL Y SEMIPRESENCIAL - LISTENING: SCHOOL MEMORIES






Transcription:

1) Presenter: Did you like school? A) No, definitely not. Presenter Why? A) I didn't like most of the lessons -I was always bored, and I hated exams. And the worst thing of all was PE. Where I went to school we used to play rugby. Ugh - it was torture.
2 Presenter Did you like school? B) I loved primary school, but I didn't really like secondary school. Presenter Why not? B) Well the school was very big and it was sort of cold and impersonal. It took me a very long time before I felt at home there. And I'm not really very academic, but the school was. We used to get loads of homework which I hated.
3 Presenter Did you like school? C Er, yes, I did. Presenter Why? C I was very curious about everything when I was little, so I liked school because I learned about new things. And of course I used to see my friends every day. The other thing I loved was the library - my school had a fantastic library -I even used to stay on there after class just to read. Oh dear, I sound very goody-goody, but it's true!
4 Presenter Did you like school? D) Not especially Presenter Why? D It was a boys' school and I got a bit fed up with just being with boys all the time.
5 Presenter Did you like school? E It was all right - some bits were better than others, of course. The lessons I liked depended very much on the teacher - so for example physics and English were great, but chemistry and history were terrible. I generally liked sport, except in the winter. I made some good friends at school, and I'm still in touch with a few of them 30 years later, so I suppose that's positive!

6 Presenter Did you like school? F Actually, I used to really love school. Lessons were fine, and I always did well without having to work too hard. But the real reason I loved school was because I had a very good social life. I had lots of friends and we used to play football in the playground at lunchtime. I was one of the gang. I felt that I belonged there. I’ve never really felt like that since then.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire